The world economy is now in recession. Nowadays, the standard of living in Singapore is high derived from the news on 10 March 2009 reveals that Singapore is ranked the 10th Most Expensive cities.
10 March
Singapore is ranked The 2009 Economist Intelligence Unit’s cost of living survey reveals that Tokyo (1), Osaka (2) and Singapore (10) ranked among the Top 10 most expensive cities.
2009 EIU World’s Top 1o Most Expensive Cities Ranking
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. Osaka, Japan
3. Paris, France
4. Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Oslo, Norway
6. Zurich, Switzerland
7. Frankfurt, Germany
8. Helsinki, Finland
9. Geneva, Switzerland
10. Singapore, Singapore
Let me briefly introduce myself. My Name is Lynn, currently an undergraduate studying in private institution. I would like to share my thoughts and experience with all of you on how I came across this “Richestsg” website, this is when my worries are gone, you may wonder what are my worries? It’s MONEY $$, I believe that this is a worry of many people. As a student, I have no income, during this time, I need to earn money so as to be able to pay for my course fee appx $8000 per annum, no government subsidy, it’s a high expense to me. As I came from a middle income family, I took a loan from a bank to pay for it, the bank interest rate is very high and I would need to repay the loan as soon as possible so that I do not fall in debt. During this crucial period, I surf the internet wanting to find out how I can earn money and I get to know this Singapore website which people feedback on and how they actually succeed. At first, I have doubt whether it is true, does they really earn so much? Can I earn like them?? After that, I think of my current situation, I need to earn money, this is when I decided to give it a try, a small amount is what I can invest in, hoping to get an income out of it. After joining, I have been given information on how I can get started with a step by step guide which I find it useful, after a few weeks, I already can see stream of income coming in and at that time, I am really vey very excited about it and I am glad that I have made the right choice.
To people like anyone of you, it is really up to you whether to believe it or not, whether to make the first step is very crucial, as I always believe that when you believe in it, you can do it. If at the very first point, you think that this is not possible and it is not going to happen to you, then you will always be at the same position with the same point of view. People who choose to believe and invest in it will be given a chance to succeed because they Believe. I wouldn’t say that all website can be trustable and you can believe in all of them. As Richestsg is a Singapore website and it is open to everyone in this world, I find it trustable, that’s why I join. After I have joined “Richestsg”, I see the result and I can say that it works. If you want to make money online, you should look into online business program which you can really earn from. A student like me can earn, so can you.
Visit this website at http://www.richestsg.com/lynntan/ for more information, there are some feedbacks from people who have joined. There are proven results that it works and now I am earning good income. I’m very satisfied with what I am earning now.
So, take the first step, browse the website, know about how it works, if you think that it is worth to invest with just a little amount, join it. Furthermore, you are backed by a Seven days Money Back Guarantee, what to worry? If you find this not suitable, you can always get the money back.
Email me at lynntan@servercapital.com
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment